On this Episode
If you’re a mountain biker, chances are you’ve seen Paris’s brilliant photography online and in your favorite magazine. He’s spent more than a decade capturing mountain bike culture through the eyes of its athletes and brands in locations around the world, and his highly regarded work is routinely showcased in both commercial and editorial features.
In this episode, Paris talks about how he got started as a mountain biker, and later a mountain bike photographer. We hear stories about lost memory cards, dropped cameras, and one particularly unusual technique he’s used to get perspective in his shots. He’ll also share some great tips for budding photographers.
Support this Podcast
- Review the Singletracks podcast on Apple Podcasts for the chance to win a free hat. Or drop your feedback in the comments below!
- Make a donation to help sustain future episodes.
- Become a Singletracks Pro Supporter.
Never Miss an Episode
- Listen on Spotify
- Listen on Apple Podcasts
- Listen on Google Podcasts
- Listen on Stitcher
- Listen on Overcast
- Get the RSS Feed
- View all Podcast Episodes