On this Episode
In this episode of the Singletracks podcast, we talk with Donald Hoefer and Kinzer Hewitt about bikepacking the Trans North Georgia route. Find out how Kinzer came to be known as Kinzer “Three Stove” Hewitt and hear the story of the duo’s harrowing pickup truck ride back to civilization after the ride ended.
The Trans North Georgia bikepacking route is 350 miles long and involves 56,000 feet of climbing–that’s the same amount of climbing as summiting Everest twice, starting at sea level.
Support this Podcast
- Review the Singletracks podcast on Apple Podcasts for the chance to win a free hat. Or drop your feedback in the comments below!
- Make a donation to help sustain future episodes.
- Become a Singletracks Pro Supporter.
Never Miss an Episode
- Listen on Spotify
- Listen on Apple Podcasts
- Listen on Google Podcasts
- Listen on Stitcher
- Listen on Overcast
- Get the RSS Feed
- View all Podcast Episodes