On this Episode
Professional mountain bike racer Payson McElveen shares how he got started in the sport and talks about his favorite places to ride. His latest competitive projects involve establishing the fastest known times (FKTs) for iconic mountain bike routes like the White Rim Trail in Utah. We ask Payson for his training tips and how racing against the clock is different from racing the field.
Follow Payson on Instagram @paysonmcelveen and check out his podcast, The Adventure Stache, available in podcast apps and on his website.
Support this Podcast
- Review the Singletracks podcast on Apple Podcasts for the chance to win a free hat. Or drop your feedback in the comments below!
- Make a donation to help sustain future episodes.
- Become a Singletracks Pro Supporter.
Never Miss an Episode
- Listen on Spotify
- Listen on Apple Podcasts
- Listen on Google Podcasts
- Listen on Stitcher
- Listen on Overcast
- Get the RSS Feed
- View all Podcast Episodes