On this Episode
In this episode, we talk about our personal pet peeves when it comes to preventable mountain bike trail damage. How do you determine if a trail is too wet to ride? Is skidding ok?
Plus, we let you in on the secret behind some of the amazing skids and sprays of brown pow you see in online MTB videos. Hint: it’s not always real and there’s a way to tell whether flying dirt is a result of pinned riding vs. lazy skidding.
Support this Podcast
- Review the Singletracks podcast on Apple Podcasts for the chance to win a free hat. Or drop your feedback in the comments below!
- Make a donation to help sustain future episodes.
- Become a Singletracks Pro Supporter.
Never Miss an Episode
- Listen on Spotify
- Listen on Apple Podcasts
- Listen on Google Podcasts
- Listen on Stitcher
- Listen on Overcast
- Get the RSS Feed
- View all Podcast Episodes