On this Episode
Simon Lawton is the founder of Fluidride, a world-class mountain bike instructional school that offers both online courses and in-person clinics around the world. We first spoke with Simon on the podcast in the summer of 2019, and spent some time catching up and learning what mountain bike skills clinics and instruction look during Covid-19.
With so many new mountain bikers joining the sport in 2020, Simon talks about the opportunity for not just skills training but also educating riders on trail use and etiquette. For those rejoining the sport, we ask if certain mountain bike skills can get rusty, and what it takes to break old habits.
In this episode we also talk about the mountain bike scene in Baja, Mexico where Simon now spends his winter season. Connect with Simon and learn more at fluidride.com.
Support this Podcast
- Review the Singletracks podcast on Apple Podcasts for the chance to win a free hat. Or drop your feedback in the comments below!
- Make a donation to help sustain future episodes.
- Become a Singletracks Pro Supporter.
Never Miss an Episode
- Listen on Spotify
- Listen on Apple Podcasts
- Listen on Google Podcasts
- Listen on Stitcher
- Listen on Overcast
- Get the RSS Feed
- View all Podcast Episodes