On this Episode
For some of us, endurance training means gearing up for a 6 or 12 hour race or a multi-day stage race. For others, it simply means hanging on at the back of the pack for a 2-hour ride. For everyone, mountain bike endurance looks different, but for anyone who has a goal to get fit, our guest has some great advice for success.
Ben Turits runs a coaching business and sports therapy practice called The Endurance Collective. He coaches the Duke University Cycling team as well as a number of mountain bike athletes including Travis Livermon. Ben is helping Travis prepare for the 2020 Olympics to compete in cross-country mountain biking.
In this episode, Ben shares his tips for endurance training, talks about the tools of the trade, and shares his philosophy for coaching elite mountain bike athletes.
To connect with Ben and to learn more about the Endurance Collective, go to theendurancecollective.com.
Support this Podcast
- Review the Singletracks podcast on Apple Podcasts for the chance to win a free hat. Or drop your feedback in the comments below!
- Make a donation to help sustain future episodes.
- Become a Singletracks Pro Supporter.
Never Miss an Episode
- Listen on Spotify
- Listen on Apple Podcasts
- Listen on Google Podcasts
- Listen on Stitcher
- Listen on Overcast
- Get the RSS Feed
- View all Podcast Episodes