On this Episode
The #vanlife is trending, and many are following their outdoor passions by living on the road. Julie and Reet Singh have been on the road for nearly a year while building their outdoor equipment rental booking service, TripOutside.
We talk about the pros and cons of living on the road, and get tips for those who might be thinking of making the plunge.
Check out shots of their road home below, and follow the Singhs on Instagram @wherethewildsinghsare.
Support this Podcast
- Review the Singletracks podcast on Apple Podcasts for the chance to win a free hat. Or drop your feedback in the comments below!
- Make a donation to help sustain future episodes.
- Become a Singletracks Pro Supporter.
Never Miss an Episode
- Listen on Spotify
- Listen on Apple Podcasts
- Listen on Google Podcasts
- Listen on Stitcher
- Listen on Overcast
- Get the RSS Feed
- View all Podcast Episodes
Who wouldnt want to pack it all in..get an RV and mountain bike around the country? Great advise on getting a used one and refurbishing it. Now I just need a job that lets me work remotely!