On this Episode
Rich Bernoulli, a bike frame building instructor at the United Bicycle Institute (UBI) in Portland, Oregon, fills us in on how bike frames are fabricated. We discuss materials selection, welding techniques, and how professional bike builders hone their skills.
Get more information about the frame building classes offered at UBI.
Support this Podcast
- Review the Singletracks podcast on Apple Podcasts for the chance to win a free hat. Or drop your feedback in the comments below!
- Make a donation to help sustain future episodes.
- Become a Singletracks Pro Supporter.
Never Miss an Episode
- Listen on Spotify
- Listen on Apple Podcasts
- Listen on Google Podcasts
- Listen on Stitcher
- Listen on Overcast
- Get the RSS Feed
- View all Podcast Episodes
Singletracks may receive compensation for purchases made through any affiliate links in this article.