On this Episode
The Vermont Mountain Bike Association (VMBA.org) is a state-level group that supports grass-roots clubs building and maintaining trails, while also promoting tourism. Other states are taking note and considering how this model might work for them.
We talk with Tom Stuessy about what the group has been able to accomplish thanks to the group’s unique configuration. Tom also gives us the lowdown on the best places to ride in Vermont beyond Kingdom Trails and Killington Resort.
Support this Podcast
- Review the Singletracks podcast on Apple Podcasts for the chance to win a free hat. Or drop your feedback in the comments below!
- Make a donation to help sustain future episodes.
- Become a Singletracks Pro Supporter.
Never Miss an Episode
- Listen on Spotify
- Listen on Apple Podcasts
- Listen on Google Podcasts
- Listen on Stitcher
- Listen on Overcast
- Get the RSS Feed
- View all Podcast Episodes