On this Episode
Jake Pantone is the Vice President of Product and Consumer Experience at Enve, a Utah-based company that makes carbon fiber bike parts.
We ask Jake where the name Enve comes from and why high-quality carbon mountain bike parts cost as much as they do. We also get an inside look at what it takes to be successful in the bike industry and talk about Jake’s favorite places to ride in Utah.
Support this Podcast
- Review the Singletracks podcast on Apple Podcasts for the chance to win a free hat. Or drop your feedback in the comments below!
- Make a donation to help sustain future episodes.
- Become a Singletracks Pro Supporter.
Never Miss an Episode
- Listen on Spotify
- Listen on Apple Podcasts
- Listen on Google Podcasts
- Listen on Stitcher
- Listen on Overcast
- Get the RSS Feed
- View all Podcast Episodes