On this Episode
For many of us, mountain biking is a lifelong sport. So that means a retirement to the coast of Florida just isn’t going to cut it. Back in 2016 Greg started a great discussion on the Singletracks forums about the best mountain bike retirement locations, and recently followed up with an in-depth article about truly affordable mountain bike towns. Today we’re going to discuss his findings, and talk about some challenges associated with keeping great MTB destinations affordable.
Support this Podcast
- Review the Singletracks podcast on Apple Podcasts for the chance to win a free hat. Or drop your feedback in the comments below!
- Make a donation to help sustain future episodes.
- Become a Singletracks Pro Supporter.
Never Miss an Episode
- Listen on Spotify
- Listen on Apple Podcasts
- Listen on Google Podcasts
- Listen on Stitcher
- Listen on Overcast
- Get the RSS Feed
- View all Podcast Episodes
Finally, got to listen to this podcast. Great sharing. Thanks.
My sister just gave me a nice link that I thought would be good to pass along … http://www.city-data.com/. Great for comparing cities.
Sweet home Alabama ????