On this Episode
Larry Pizzi is the Chief Commercial Officer for Alta Cycling Group, the parent company of well known bike brands including Diamondback, Raleigh, and Ghost. He is also a board member at People for Bikes, a non-profit organization dedicated to making bicycling “safer, easier to access and more fun.”
In this episode, we get Larry’s take on gravel biking: Who are gravel bikers? How much are they spending on bikes? What does gravel advocacy look like? Will we see a gravel biking World Cup someday?
Larry also talks about electric bikes and the challenges facing local bike shops today.
Fore more info on gravel biking, check out these articles.
View the latest hand-selected deals on mountain bikes and gear at singletracks.com/deals
Support this Podcast
- Review the Singletracks podcast on Apple Podcasts for the chance to win a free hat. Or drop your feedback in the comments below!
- Make a donation to help sustain future episodes
- Become a Singletracks Pro Supporter
Never Miss an Episode
- Listen on Spotify
- Listen on Apple Podcasts
- Listen on Google Podcasts
- Listen on Stitcher
- Listen on Overcast
- Get the RSS Feed
- View all Podcast Episodes