On this Episode
In this episode, the Singletracks staff talks about the process we use to the evaluate the mountain bikes and gear we review regularly.
- What are some things to consider when testing a piece of gear?
- How are bike reviews different from component or accessory reviews?
- Are there questions that can’t be answered in the review process?
- What happens if a sample breaks, and how do press camps work?
This episode is sponsored by Backcountry, an online outdoor gear & apparel retailer carrying thousands of brands and products for mountain biking and your everyday outdoor lifestyle.
Not only does Backcountry have the widest assortment of gear and apparel, but the heart and soul of the company lies with their Backcountry Gearheads. These Gearheads are former pro-athletes, Olympians, and all-around experts that are available 24/7 by phone/email/chat for one-on-one service, product recommendations, and to ensure you have everything you need for your next outdoor adventure.
For the entire month of August, Backcountry is running their Semi-Annual Sale, which only happens twice a year. Take advantage of the final days of summer and save up to 50% off on huge brands like Patagonia, The North Face, Arc’teryx and more.
Go to www.backcountry.com/singletracks and use the code SINGLETRACKS15 to get 15% off your first purchase (some exclusions apply).
Never Miss an Episode
- Listen on Spotify
- Listen on Apple Podcasts
- Listen on Google Podcasts
- Listen on Stitcher
- Listen on Overcast
- Get the RSS Feed
- View all Podcast Episodes