On this Episode
It seems as if mountain bikers have a love-hate relationship with flow trails and in this episode, we discuss some of the pros and cons of the flow trail. Jim Hodgson joins us and talks about how dissing on flow trails is analogous to enjoying a nice cold IPA. “If you don’t enjoy the most technical trails in the world, then you’re not a true mountain biker.”
Listen in to our full conversation to hear this plus a rundown of some of the best flow trails we’ve ridden.
Support this Podcast
- Review the Singletracks podcast on Apple Podcasts for the chance to win a free hat. Or drop your feedback in the comments below!
- Make a donation to help sustain future episodes.
- Become a Singletracks Pro Supporter.
Never Miss an Episode
- Listen on Spotify
- Listen on Apple Podcasts
- Listen on Google Podcasts
- Listen on Stitcher
- Listen on Overcast
- Get the RSS Feed
- View all Podcast Episodes