On this Episode
Happy Turkey Day! This is probably one of those podcasts where Aaron, Greg, and I will listen again in 20 years and think, “man, we didn’t know anything back then!” Why? Because we’re talking about mountain biking into old age, and all of us are under 40. Still, it was a fun conversation and hopefully an enlightening one where we talk about some of the things we’ve learned from mountain bikers much older and wiser than we are.
We also touch on Greg’s follow-up review of the Santa Cruz Bronson plus the things that are grinding our gears and stoking our spokes this week.
Support this Podcast
- Review the Singletracks podcast on Apple Podcasts for the chance to win a free hat. Or drop your feedback in the comments below!
- Make a donation to help sustain future episodes.
- Become a Singletracks Pro Supporter.
Never Miss an Episode
- Listen on Spotify
- Listen on Apple Podcasts
- Listen on Google Podcasts
- Listen on Stitcher
- Listen on Overcast
- Get the RSS Feed
- View all Podcast Episodes