On this Episode
Chris Cocalis is the founder and president of Pivot Cycles based in Tempe, Arizona. Pivot is known for creating cutting-edge, high performance mountain bikes and also for sponsoring many talented athletes over the years while giving back to the community.
In this episode we talk about the mountain bike design process and how bikes are manufactured. Chris fills us in on current trends in the bike world, the benefits of sponsoring and working with pro-level riders, e-commerce challenges, new technologies, and why Pivot doesn’t offer builds priced less than $5,000.
Support this Podcast
- Review the Singletracks podcast on Apple Podcasts for the chance to win a free hat. Or drop your feedback in the comments below!
- Make a donation to help sustain future episodes.
- Become a Singletracks Pro Supporter.
Never Miss an Episode
- Listen on Spotify
- Listen on Apple Podcasts
- Listen on Google Podcasts
- Listen on Stitcher
- Listen on Overcast
- Get the RSS Feed
- View all Podcast Episodes
Listening to this podcast has help me to creating my own bike, knowing this is going to bumpy ride but it’s worth it. Great advice thanks