On this Episode
Chloe Woodruff is from Prescott, Arizona and owns and rides for the Stans / Pivot Pro Team presented by Maxxis. She has raced the cross-country discipline on 10 World Championship teams as a junior, under 23 athlete, elite. She was also one of two women mountain bike racers who represented the United States in the 2016 Olympics.
I met up with Chloe in Sedona at Roam Bike Fest, a women’s mountain bike festival, to talk about racing, the Olympics, and to learn about her approach to goal setting.
Resources from this Episode
- Follow Chloe on Instagram or her blog
- Roam Bike Fest – The Largest Womxn’s MTB Festival in the World
Support this Podcast
- Review the Singletracks podcast on Apple Podcasts for the chance to win a free hat. Or drop your feedback in the comments below!
- Make a donation to help sustain future episodes.
- Become a Singletracks Pro Supporter.
Never Miss an Episode
- Listen on Spotify
- Listen on Apple Podcasts
- Listen on Google Podcasts
- Listen on Stitcher
- Listen on Overcast
- Get the RSS Feed
- View all Podcast Episodes
Great podcast, Leah! Awesome you were able to chat with her at Roam. It’s always cool listening to the pros talk about what they do to get ready for the world stage.
Thanks Matt! I was surprised to hear her strategy, always so much to learn from different athletes. And Roam was a cool place to talk to Chloe and get to know her as a real down-to-earth person.