On this Episode
Andrew Taylor is a professional freeride mountain biker who set out last year to ride his mountain bike in all 48 Continental US states. He’s still on the road with just a few more states to go and joins us to talk about his motivation for the trip and the equipment he’s using to make it happen. Andrew also shares some of his favorite mountain bike trails and destinations so far, and the surprising things he’s learned along the way.
You can watch videos from the trip on Andrew’s YouTube channel.
Support this Podcast
- Review the Singletracks podcast on Apple Podcasts for the chance to win a free hat. Or drop your feedback in the comments below!
- Make a donation to help sustain future episodes.
- Become a Singletracks Pro Supporter.
Never Miss an Episode
- Listen on Spotify
- Listen on Apple Podcasts
- Listen on Google Podcasts
- Listen on Stitcher
- Listen on Overcast
- Get the RSS Feed
- View all Podcast Episodes