On this Episode
Fabio Wibmer is an Austrian trials rider and mountain biker with almost 6 million YouTube followers and is closing in on 1 billion views. He’s known for starring in videos like Wibmer’s Law, Fabiolous Escape 1 and 2, and most recently, Home Office. In addition to trials riding, Fabio is also a winning downhill and freeride mountain biker.
In this episode, we ask Fabio how he got his start riding and talk about the athletes who have inspired him along the way. Fabio shares the source of his confidence on the bike, the projects he’s most proud of, and tells us what he would be doing if he weren’t a Red Bull sponsored athlete. We also ask if he considers himself a perfectionist, hear about his recovery from a recent broken foot, and learn his secret for pulling off a really good whip. You don’t want to miss this episode!
Support this Podcast
- Review the Singletracks podcast on Apple Podcasts for the chance to win a free hat. Or drop your feedback in the comments below!
- Make a donation to help sustain future episodes.
- Become a Singletracks Pro Supporter.
Never Miss an Episode
- Listen on Spotify
- Listen on Apple Podcasts
- Listen on Google Podcasts
- Listen on Stitcher
- Listen on Overcast
- Get the RSS Feed
- View all Podcast Episodes