In this episode, Matt and Jeff talk about the latest mountain bike drivetrain developments from electronic shifting to Eagle Transmission.
- What are the advantages of electronic shifting? What are the disadvantages?
- How does the new SRAM Eagle Transmission wireless electronic drivetrain compare to AXS?
- What’s the deal with dropouts? Is UDH going to be the standard?
- How have consumers and readers responded to the Eagle Transmission news?
- How do you think Shimano will respond?
We’ll also recap some of the latest mountain bike trail and gear news at the top of the show.
Never Miss an Episode
- Listen on Spotify
- Listen on Apple Podcasts
- Listen on Google Podcasts
- Listen on Stitcher
- Listen on Overcast
- Get the RSS Feed
- View all Podcast Episodes