My Mountain Biking Video (Yosemite, CA)

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Hey guys, new to the forum. I wanted to share a video I made over the weekend. I made a camera mount for my bike and bolted on my digital camera to get some footage.

It’s a bit bumpy because it was pretty rigid on the handle bars, but it came out ok!
      Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtjVJJzNsTg

Now tell me is that illegal single?? LOL!
      Was pondering if John Muir would cry if he saw an MTB there in Yosemite.

As for vid…tough to smooth out a handlebar point of view. On an FS the seat post rear view will smooth the image, but the best will be on the helmet.
      Nice…

I’m using a digital camera too, I tried a handlebar mount, and it just don’t work on the ruff trails we have in Michigan, I now bolt, and rubberband the camera to a strap around my neck, I have to get another strap to go around my chest, to stop the camera from bouncing, but it does mount the camera higher more in a riders eye position, and my knees and body take out more of the jolts.
      You can check out my vid below 64 yr old…and that is shot on the smoother part of that trail system.
      Thanks for posting, nice scenery there..

Thanks guys!

Haha yea its a legal trail, it’s not in the actual yosemite valley park. I also heard there isn’t any legal mtb trails in yosemite, which bummed me out because I wanted to ride there also. I would like to get a helmet cam for smoother video, but this was cheapest at the moment.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.