Cygolite Mitycross 350 Bike Light……

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Hey Chilli,

I have a cygolite Rover II. I used it extensively on the 24 hour race I did and use it on the road occasionally. The light is very bright, Certainly all you need especially when combined with a head lamp. The Run time is true to advertised, and the light is water and mud proof. (Proven by me)

I have been very pleased with the rover. Cygolite seems to be quality stuff and way cheaper than some of the other products out there.

I would assume the ones you are talking about are quality. I bought mine from Amazon and got it for around 100 bones.

The Rover is roughly 255 luman. Be careful though on comparing luman because all companies don’t measure them the same way. Many times they measure it right at the light. and that is not really indicative of what it will be 30′ in front of you where you want to look.

If you look at the rover make sure you spend the extra coin to get the "xtra" version. It includes the smart charger that won’t damage the battery.

By the way, the rover is more of a handle bar light, it is light weight but it is bigger than the mighty cross. I don;t think it comes with a Helmet mount. The mighty cross is smaller but brighter. They would make a great combo if you were doing serious riding at night.

Happy riding.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.