Diet

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author

I am training (sort of) for a 20 mile mtb race in May. I ride as soon as I get home from work. What should I eat before my ride that is quick easy?

"Diet" what Fat-Billy avoids 😆

Beer 😆 Just kidding (mostly)
      If your talking energy fuel for the ride Slacker’s got you covered. If your trying to cut weight I advocate straight up calorie counting. It can be easy to out eat even vigorous exercise. I tried some of those Stinger waffles, and they are good and fit in pockets well. I’ve had good luck with cereal bars.

Definitely avoid burgers, for a bit before riding, don’t ask me how I know.
      Depends on goals. If your cutting weight, count calories and hit a mark every day for a week and track weight. You get extra with exercise.
      Before ride something to keep you going, weather its a granola bar some kind of energy food like a jell or chew or waffle, or pb+j, and then energy food mid ride if it goes for an hour plus.
      I think I’ve seen many around here recommend the PB and J. 😀

Yeah +1 on pbj! Pb and honey is also great. And pb and bananas… Basically anything with peanut butter and I’m happy!

Ok guys, I’m on a see food diet-I see food and I eat it. Chase it with light BEER! 😄 Later,

i will to . tried some of those Stinger waffles, and they are good and fit in pockets well. I’ve had good luck with cereal bars.thanks for your sharing. Image

Viewing 7 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.