In this episode of the Singletracks podcast, Aaron, Greg, and I talk about some of the most memorable trails and destinations we explored in 2016.
If you want photos or more info about any of the destinations or trails we talk about in the show, be sure to check out the following articles.
- The Pyrenees Are Massively Underrated as an MTB Destination
- Exploring Wine Country – Santa Rosa, California
- East Coast Isolation: Mountain Biking in West Virginia
- “Pisgah Y’all!” Marin Mountain Bikers Get Snob-Checked in Appalachia
- Mountaintown Creek Trail: My New Favorite Trail in Georgia
- 15 Valuable Lessons I Learned on My First Bikepacking Trip