Length: 22 mi (35.4 km)
Configuration: Out & Back
Elevation: +116/57 ft
Total: 21 riders
Mountain Biking North Country Trailway
#44 of 283 mountain bike trails in New York
#1,722 in the world
It's rail trail. Great for family riding and single speeding
First added by GreenGiant on May 23, 2007. Last updated May 1, 2020. → add an update
Before you go
- Drinking water: unknown
- Lift service: unknown
- Night riding: unknown
- Pump track: unknown
- Restrooms: unknown
- Fat bike grooming: unknown
- E-bikes allowed: unknown
- Fee required: unknown
Have you ridden this trail? Help improve this information
From coastal CT/East:
- Take I-287, the Cross Westchester Expressway, to Exit 3 (Sprain Brook Parkway towards the Taconic).
- From this exit, head to the Sprain Brook North, and follow it until it becomes the Taconic.
Take the Rt. 100/133 exit, towards Millwood and Briarcliff Manor.
- At the end of the ramp, turn left.
- Go to the intersection (note the trail on your right when you get to the light) and turn RIGHT onto Rt. 100 NORTH.
- Go about 200 yards. You'll see a Mobil station on your right, at the corner of Station Place (which is also Rt. 133). Turn RIGHT here.
- Go about a half mile and look for the entrance to a small parking lot on your right, marked by a brown sign. If it's full, park in the shopping center you just passed, or the small business lots just beyond the main parking lot.