Mill Creek Streamway Park
Length: 17 mi (27.4 km)
Configuration: Out & Back
Elevation: +806/839 ft
Total: 51 riders
Mountain Biking Mill Creek Streamway Park
#45 of 78 mountain bike trails in Kansas
#9712 in the world
The Mill Creek Streamway Park has over 17 miles of pedestrian and bicycle trails and four miles of horseback riding trails available for public use. In all, the trail extends from Nelson Island on the Kass River, south through the Cities of Shawnee and Lenexa, and ending in the City of Olathe.
First added by randyrat on Apr 30, 2020. Last updated Apr 30, 2020. → add an update
Before you go
- Drinking water: unknown
- Lift service: unknown
- Night riding: unknown
- Pump track: unknown
- Restrooms: unknown
- Fat bike grooming: unknown
- E-bikes allowed: unknown
- Fee required: unknown
Have you ridden this trail? Help improve this information
There are plenty of access points for this trail:
* 4731 Wilder Road near the intersection with Holliday Drive, Shawnee.
* North of Shawnee Mission Parkway at 5946 Barker Road, Shawnee.
* 19405 Midland Drive (west of I-435) at Shawnee Mission Parkway & Midland Drive, Shawnee.
* Shawnee Mission Park near Shelter 8 and North end of dam, Lenexa.
* 19865 W. 87th Lane, Lenexa.
* 18450 W. 95th Street, Lenexa.
* 11499 S. Millview, west of Ridgeview Road, Olathe.
* 119th & Northgate, east of Woodland Avenue, Olathe.