Light & Motion is now offering the ability to customize the colors of their light casings if customers order online. Custom VIS 1000 allows over 200 color combinations, with options for the outer shell, and the front ring color.
The VIS 1000 has the following key features:
- 1000 Lumen output certified to the FL-1 Standard
- Waterproof to 1 meter for all conditions reliability
- Custom engineered reflector optimizes the light to provide a smooth, even beam pattern that places the light where you need it.
- Beam pattern was engineered to maximize riders’ depth perception using optics that eliminates the snowball effect with a clean transition across the beam.
- Amber side lighting provides safe visibility to cross traffic
- SafePulse mode
- Race mode toggles between high and medium modes to quickly adjust output
- Ultralight aluminum body with integrated heat sink
- Micro USB Rechargeable (fully charges in 6 hours)
- Accurate battery status indicator with low battery warning and auto shut-off
- Multiple power settings allow for 1.5-12 hour runtimes.
- System weight: 121 grams
- MSRP: $99.99
Light and Motion also have a few new options in the VIS Pro Series for 2020. The VIS Pro Series all have 1000 lumen ouputs, fast charging, and the ability to charge and light simultaneously off of portable power.
The VIS series comes in at several different price points, with the VIS 500 starting at $50, the 700 at $70, and the VIS 1000 at $90. The VIS PRO 1000 sells for $125, and the VIS PRO 1000 Trail sells for $135.
The custom-colored VIS 1000 light is priced at $100.