On this Episode
Phil Kmetz is a 3-time Collegiate National mountain bike champ who has podiumed at several US National Championships and has competed in UCI World Cup events. His popular YouTube channel, Skills with Phil, has more than a quarter of a million subscribers.
In this episode, we talk with Phil about Youtube, mountain bike skills, urban downhill racing, and his vision for a mountain biking wonderland.
Support this Podcast
- Review the Singletracks podcast on Apple Podcasts for the chance to win a free hat. Or drop your feedback in the comments below!
- Make a donation to help sustain future episodes.
- Become a Singletracks Pro Supporter.
Never Miss an Episode
- Listen on Spotify
- Listen on Apple Podcasts
- Listen on Google Podcasts
- Listen on Stitcher
- Listen on Overcast
- Get the RSS Feed
- View all Podcast Episodes