On this Episode
Huw Oliver and Annie Lloyd-Evans are outdoor educators based in Scotland. The couple has raced and bikepacked all over the planet, and recently completed a winter fat bike expedition above the Arctic Circle in Sweden. The story of their adventure, Lemonade in Lapland, was recently published at Discover Interesting.
Singletracks talks to Huw and Annie about their adventure, and what drives them to visit new places and to face extreme outdoor challenges. We also get their invaluable tips for mountain biking in cold, winter conditions.
Support this Podcast
- Review the Singletracks podcast on Apple Podcasts for the chance to win a free hat. Or drop your feedback in the comments below!
- Make a donation to help sustain future episodes.
- Become a Singletracks Pro Supporter.
Never Miss an Episode
- Listen on Spotify
- Listen on Apple Podcasts
- Listen on Google Podcasts
- Listen on Stitcher
- Listen on Overcast
- Get the RSS Feed
- View all Podcast Episodes