On this Episode
In this episode of the Singletracks podcast, Matt and Jeff talk about the most recent mountain bike advocacy news.
- Mountain bike access in Wilderness Study Areas like the Bitterroots, Montana.
- Updates on the bill to allow mountain bikes in select Wilderness areas.
- The impact of forest fires in California on mountain bike trails.
- A new(ish) state-level mountain bike advocacy model being used in Vermont, Michigan, and other states.
- MTB-related bills being supported by IMBA that are (or were recently) under consideration.
Support this Podcast
- Review the Singletracks podcast on Apple Podcasts for the chance to win a free hat. Or drop your feedback in the comments below!
- Make a donation to help sustain future episodes
- Become a Singletracks Pro Supporter