On this Episode
Carl Decker is a five-time Downieville champion, a three-time US singlespeed champion, and in 2008 he won the World singlespeed championship. He’s currently part of the Giant Factory Off-Road Team and just recently helped put on the Singlespeed World Championship race in Bend, Oregon.
In this episode, Carl talks about what it’s like to be a pro mountain biker and shares some of the competitive secrets he’s picked up over the years. We also talk about what makes singlespeed mountain biking so dang attractive and addictive.
Support this Podcast
- Review the Singletracks podcast on Apple Podcasts for the chance to win a free hat. Or drop your feedback in the comments below!
- Make a donation to help sustain future episodes.
- Become a Singletracks Pro Supporter.
Never Miss an Episode
- Listen on Spotify
- Listen on Apple Podcasts
- Listen on Google Podcasts
- Listen on Stitcher
- Listen on Overcast
- Get the RSS Feed
- View all Podcast Episodes