On this Episode
Enrico Guala is the founder of Italy’s Superenduro series and an Enduro World Series board member. He also owns 4Guimp, a bicycle distribution company based in Italy.
We talk about the history of enduro mountain bike racing, along with the challenges race promotors face. Enrico shares his thoughts on recent doping cases in the sport, and how e-bikes fit into enduro. Finally, we ask Enrico if he thinks courses will become more difficult as riders’ skills progress.
Find more at superenduromtb.com and 4guimp.it.
Support this Podcast
- Review the Singletracks podcast on Apple Podcasts for the chance to win a free hat. Or drop your feedback in the comments below!
- Make a donation to help sustain future episodes.
- Become a Singletracks Pro Supporter.
Never Miss an Episode
- Listen on Spotify
- Listen on Apple Podcasts
- Listen on Google Podcasts
- Listen on Stitcher
- Listen on Overcast
- Get the RSS Feed
- View all Podcast Episodes