On this Episode
Darren Kinnaird is the general manager for the Crankworx World Tour and a board member of both the Enduro World Series and the Freeride Mountain Bike Association.
We ask Darren about how Whistler has changed over the past decade, and how Crankworx has become a part of international mountain bike culture. In this episode we also talk about the possibility of slopestyle mountain biking becoming an Olympic sport, how freeride is getting more women into riding, and additional Crankworx stops in the future.
For more information about Crankworx, visit crankworx.com.
Support this Podcast
- Review the Singletracks podcast on Apple Podcasts for the chance to win a free hat. Or drop your feedback in the comments below!
- Make a donation to help sustain future episodes.
- Become a Singletracks Pro Supporter.
Never Miss an Episode
- Listen on Spotify
- Listen on Apple Podcasts
- Listen on Google Podcasts
- Listen on Stitcher
- Listen on Overcast
- Get the RSS Feed
- View all Podcast Episodes