In the world of extreme sports protection, IXS has been building a reputation since 1906. Their focus on ergonomic, protective cycling gear began in 2011, and we have seen a steady stream of innovations since. Today, that focus spans nearly every genre of mountain biking.
New for 2019, the Trigger AM open-face helmet is based on the well known IXS Trail RS Evo design. Straying from its predecessor, the Trigger AM features a magnetic Fidlock strap system, added ventilation, and a visor that slides up to make space for goggles.
The Ergo Fit system moves the rear dial adjuster up and down between three set positions to change the helmet’s overall angle on your dome. The Trigger AM is available in 5 different colorways, in sizes S/M (54-58cm) and M/L (58-62cm).
- Double in-mold shell technology
- External and internal ventilation channels
- Goggle compatible adjustable visor
- ErgoFit Ultra system for horizontal and vertical adjustment
- Magnetic Fidlock closure
- Claimed weight: 350g
IXS has taken their knee protection line a bit further down the leg with the new Trigger pads. Designed for more aggressive riding, the Trigger is designed to protect the whole knee as well as the upper shin. The pads are side-specific, meaning that the left side has an ergonomic asymmetrical shape designed to protect it from impact while allowing a full range of motion.
The internal X-Matter padding can be removed as needed for washing or replacement and is vented to allow heat and moisture to escape.
The pads slide on over foot and are held tight by a pair of LoopLock closures and silicone strips.
- Xmatter protective foam (exchangeable)
- Asymmetrical design, left and right specifically and individually formed for improved comfort.
- Anatomically-formed for improved comfort, flexibility, and function
- AeroMesh: light, moisture wicking, breathable, anti-bacterial, added structural strength, high level of comfort
- LoopLock closures
- EN1621-1:2012 certified
- Sizes: S, M, L, XL, XXL
Trigger AM helmets and kneepads are available now at your local IXS dealer.