What’s wrong with you people?

Tagged: 

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • Author

My Broncos lost yesterday so I needed a ride- not wanted, but need. So I headed out to Ute Valley Park in Colorado Springs and assumed it would be empty- Who would be crazy enough to ride in 10 degree weather? I only went to blow off steam. There were 7 cars in the parking lot when I arrived and I saw 2 different guys in shorts 😆 Why? God I love crazy people/MTBikers!

You weren’t the only Bronco fan. 😈

BTW, were there any icy spots?

MTI

Dude I am a Jets fan. Been blowing off steam for years. Anyone who wants to get in Olympic Shape should go Jets. You are guarenteed lots of reasons to ride.

I’m a Patriots fan. No wonder I’m so fat and out of shape.

Football? I’d rather be riding my bike either way.

"skibum" wrote

You weren’t the only Bronco fan. 😈

BTW, were there any icy spots?

No, the best shape all year. Ground was hard, including the sand. Little to no snow, it was great. Ride Ute weekly and can’t remember it riding better. Wednesday 54 degrees!!!

"maddslacker" wrote

^^^ *high five*

Being a New England transplant in Georgia, my reply to my co-workers this morning was "if the Falcons make it to the SuperBowl and face the Pats, will it be called the Super Bowl of Northern Aggression?

"brianW" wrote

… the Super Bowl of Northern Aggression?

The result, of course, will be the same.

"maddslacker" wrote

Thought you were a Colorado boy? Did you fall off your bike and hit your head? Good luck, hope NE goes all the way.

I’ve lived in Colorado for 8 years, but before that was 32 years in New England.

And since the Broncos decided to ‘take a knee’ on progressing further in the playoffs … well screw ’em, I’ll root for my tried and true Pats!

"maddslacker" wrote

I’ve lived in Colorado for 8 years, but before that was 32 years in New England.

And since the Broncos decided to ‘take a knee’ on progressing further in the playoffs … well screw ’em, I’ll root for my tried and true Pats!

Yeah, that kind of pissed us all off.

LOL!!! being a year round shorts fan.. and a CO native.. That’s just how we roll! HAHAHAHA 😆

I just don’t[i:o03fa93v] get[/i:o03fa93v] people who care about fue ball, but Nothing like some dirt hills to keep you warm riding. 😆

"Funrover" wrote

LOL!!! being a year round shorts fan.. and a CO native.. That’s just how we roll! HAHAHAHA 😆

Was that you out there?

I can do shorts in the 30s, but when it dips in the 20s and below, my old kness need some warmer 😃

"Gdb49" wrote

[quote="Funrover":1qxbjz8h]LOL!!! being a year round shorts fan.. and a CO native.. That’s just how we roll! HAHAHAHA 😆

Was that you out there?[/quote:1qxbjz8h]

Not that time! 😆

Not me! I went to the dog today and wear 3 shirts a hoodie ski jacket jeans with wind pants glove liners and ski gloves and course boots. If its below 50 im cold.

Viewing 17 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.