Well I got tired of waiting……

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author

That Cannondale F5 I ordered on Feb 2nd was delayed again. Now they say April 13. So I decided to drop a little more coin and get the F4. I’ll be picking that up from REI next Saturday. Well at least I’ll be getting slightly better components.

Can’t wait to hit the Trails! My first ride will be a 6.5 mile trail at a local park. Its an intermediate trail. A couple small jumps nothing to radical.

New bikes are great man,you’re gonna love it!

Grats Brother, let us know how you like the ride!

…And you can always use the dividend you receive as incentive to upgrade to the more expensive ride. At least that is the arguement I always give my wife. Heck, we’re saving money!

I convinced my wife that a home equity loan would allow me to get a tax break on my Fisher HiFi. Not sure how true it was, but I still got the new HiFi.

"hifihippie" wrote

I convinced my wife that a home equity loan would allow me to get a tax break on my Fisher HiFi. Not sure how true it was, but I still got the new HiFi.

Now thats some smooth talking 😆 😆 😆

Doing my taxes now. Mountain Bike Obsession should be worth at least 1 dependent on the tax form. I’ll have to contact Turbo Tax about that. 😆

They can’t keep those HiFi’s around here at the LBS.My buddy ordered one and the sales clerk showed him a stack of orders for mostly the carbon frame one…$5000 each and people have prepaid and are happily waiting.I would say close to 50% of the riders we saw this past weekend were on HiFi’s.

I love it mine is the plus model got a wicked deal cause it was a left over 2009. I have seen the woods from 29 inch wheels and it is a very awesome place! Pretty kick ass with the 26ers too but I love these big wheels!

well all I can say is I’m addicted!!! This Bike is great! No complaints except for the seat. It had to go first thing. The nads could not take the pain. I probably got about 40 miles on it so far. I try to get out every night on it. Off road as much as I can. Only question I have is I can’t find what the max pressure is for the RST shocks I have. They are the deuce ones. Anyne have them and know what it might be?

Viewing 8 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.