Wanted pair 28 hole MTB disc hubs

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Hi all

I am new to this forum, so please be kind to me. Just wondered if anyone has or knows where I can get a pair of 28 hole disc MTB hubs. I have a nice pair of new WTB Cross country rims, and I want to make a spare set of wheels for my Whyte 146s, just for messing about on the flat and putting in some practice. Already built two sets of wheels for my 29er, which to be honest have turned out really well.
      As I have a bit of time at the moment, due to plate being put in to my shoulder. Gravity wins every time when you fall off your bike at speed, any help would be great fully received. 😃

You shouldn’t have a hard time finding hubs, unless you’re looking for used (good luck with that!). But most of the popular MTB hubs come in 28H versions. Ask your local bike shop, or hit up the online dealers.

Yea looked at a lot of the on line dealers, did not really want to pay £130 for a rear hub, most fronts start around the £50 mark. As I only really want to make a pair of training wheels, did not really want to spend a huge amount of money, so if there is anyone on the forum that has any old or damaged wheels with 28 hole disc hubs I would be interested.
      Any thoughts gratefully received. Simon.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.