Tsali Triathlon

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Hey, is there anybody on here doing the Triathlon at Tsali in N.C. this coming weekend?

Don’t worry about it. I was just wondering if there was anyone on here that might be participating in any of the events year round within the southern states (Alabama, Georgia, Florida, etc.) The series comes around my area only once a year. It is held at Flat Rock Park in Columbus, GA. The trail is fairly decent. It might not be your cup of tea though for you Mongoose. Its more along the lines of XC. I gathered from your bikes that you’re mainly DH and Freeride. Although I will say that I have managed to cause hundreds of dollars in repairs for bikes on this trail alone. For example, I went through three bikes in a matter of a year and a half, two of which were Mongooses. Then I got my Ironhorse. The people that I ordered it from sent me two bikes in a months time because I kept on tearing them up so easily. Till somehow, the third one (the one that I have now) has made a rather valiant effort in staying functional, let alone in one piece until this thing with my crank (which is supposed to be here by Fri.). My personal record for most rides without some type of overhaul work is only ten rides, most of which ranges from seven to eleven miles long. I really put bikes through the ringer. The guys that I go ride with are very timid about letting me ride their own bikes. By this point though, it actually is really funny. Oh man, if you only knew.

Alrighty then. I’ll catch ya later.

Just PM me or something….

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.