Troy Lee Designs

Forums Mountain Bike Forum Troy Lee Designs

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

My LBS has a TLD helmet on sale for $180 I want a full face free ride hemlet for xmas and wondered what everyone thought of this company

"ChiliPepper" wrote

Good product, but you are paying for a name bro. TLD is overrated in my book even though they do make some nice apparel and helmets. You can get a FF helmet from O’neal, Azonic, Bell, Giro, Fox, SixSixOne, or a Fly Racing for less than what they want for TLD FF helmet. I have the Specialized Deviant, SixSixOne, and a O’neal FF helmets for myself and a Bell for my son when gets to do some serious ripping. I use the Deviant for the summer months and the O’neal and the SixSixOne for serious DH runs and FR. Anyway, just my two cents. Good luck bro!

Thanks I’ll check out those to, and thanks for chiming in on all my questions

Your paying more for the flash. However saying that I like the flash. And the helmet is not too bad.. Soon they will release the D3 which is a much improved version over the D2 that is out now.

"element22" wrote

Your paying more for the flash. However saying that I like the flash. And the helmet is not too bad.. Soon they will release the D3 which is a much improved version over the D2 that is out now.

I like flash too, thats why I really want a Cannondale

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.