Trails near charlotte…

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Hi, this is my first post to the forums, but I figured I would give it a try. I live in Aiken county SC and love to ride FATS pretty much every week for the last few months. I am new to mountain biking and I love it!! Anyways, I may have to take a trip to NC next weekend, I will be traveling up I77 thru Charlotte then up 85 to Exit 68 to a little town called Gold Hill. I am just dropping off something then I will be on my way. So in order to make the drive worth it I would like to hit up some trails nearby or maybe some that are along my route. I was checking out the Anne Springs Close Greenway and a couple others. Any advice as to which trails i should check out while I am there would be greatly appreciated. I’d even be willing to go an extra few miles if there are some "must ride" trails close enough. Let me know what you think, thanks!!

The Kerr Scott Reservoir trail system is an hour west from Wilkesboro if you are headed that far north. Just got listed as an IMBA epic and I’ve heard from multiple people that it should have been listed that way a while ago as sweet as the trails are.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.