"Thank you" Feature

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

I’ve been on a few message boards that have a "Thank You" feature that you can click if you, for instance, agree with the comment, or just press it if you dont have much else to say and just want to show appreciation for it. I think it’s a good feature to keep from just posting "i agree" or "cool", etc. I know a lot of times on here in the past i have seen a comment that was spot on, but didn’t want to just say something short or just leave a smiley face. Is there any way to maybe impliment that on here? I think it could be useful

ditto 😃

I like this idea. I like it a lot better than the “reputation” crap that some other sites use. Tends to make drama out of nothing.

Very similar to pressing the "Like us" button on Facebook.

"jtorlando25" wrote

I like this idea. I like it a lot better than the “reputation” crap that some other sites use. Tends to make drama out of nothing.

I agree. This way can only be used for good, since the atmosphere of this site is friendly. The reputation feature can be taken out of hand and abused a bit much.

This could work similar to the new "like" feature on our photos. Currently, you can only "like" a photo… you can’t dislike it.

Just brainstorming here… actually figuring out how to implement this (if at all) is up to jeff 😀

The "like" feature being implemented for forum posts would but just as effective. The sites ive see have a list under the post of all those that have like it as well. Seems like good way for all the people that view it to show they appreciate it

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.