Team USA!!

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Hey everyone! I hope you’re all having a great summer and finding some cool trails to explore 😀

I can’t believe the Olympics are right around the corner…my friend’s dad is on the board of directors and he’s been running around like a crazy person, haha! I’m pretty excited too; I love watching the gymnastics, especially the floor routines (maybe I secretly hope someone will fall…who knows)!

Anyone taking any trips this summer? I work with Hampton Inn and they’re offering 10% off the best available rate until September 1st, 2008, which is a great deal; and best of all, they’re going to be giving away bikes and vacations! All summer leading up to the Olympics!

Check it out at [url:1nd6e0vo]http://hamptoninn.hilton.com/en/hp/promotions/hx_summerpromo08/index.jhtml?cid=OM,HX,Dreams,Specials&it=Specials,Dreams[/url:1nd6e0vo].

Let me know what you think!

And GO TEAM USA!!! WOOOOOO!!!!

Hey everyone! I hope you’re having a good week 😀

What’s everyone doing for Labor Day? Thank goodness for three-day weekends, eh?

If you’re heading out of town, don’t forget about that discount! Since you’ll have to pay ridiculous amounts in gas, better to save money [i:1h1u1dlu]somewhere[/i:1h1u1dlu], lol!

Have a great weekend!

were you paid to come on here and advertise for hampton inn???

hahahaha

"Mongoose" wrote

Eeeeeasy there Spaz!

‘PowerBall’,

I know that you are new here on Singletracks (WELCOME ABOARD) and as much as you are welcome here to be part of this great bike outfit "Singletracks", their are rules here about spamming the boards/forums. This is not very ethical nor is it being respectful to other members of Singletracks. Please refrain from spamming the boards in the future, thanks!

BTW, great "crash story" about your father that you posted under the "Your best Crash story" topic.

I was just joking, but I do agree with you about junkin the place up.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.