Singletracks.com Front Page

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Not sure if this is the correct fourm to drop this post, but just an FYI that I am getting some very strange results when pinging the http://www.singletracks.com home page. Doesn’t even go to the home page.

I will try it again from another PC later today. I looked around to see if there was a post regarding any maintenance on the site and didn’t see anything.

If you need details, please PM or email and I will try to get a screenshot.

Just to add to the eerie-ness, my post regarding the website home page issues is showing up dated 11/29/2007. I just posted that first topic today (12/17/2007).

Is there anybody….out there?

Uh heh-heh…heh-heh… FIRE!! Server FIRE!!! I miss Beavis, that little bungholio always has a place in my heart.

i have seen some problems and let the boss man know.

I thought we were completely back online yesterday but apparently two critical things were still broken:

Email
      New subscriptions

If you sent an email to us anytime between Dec 17 and now, we didn’t get it. Resend if it was important, otherwise we’ll catch up later ;)

If you purchased a subscription during this time you may have had problems accessing your account but now everything should be working. If you’re having trouble with your subscription please call us at 1-800-815-6820 and we’ll get you in right away (unless it’s the middle of the night, that’s when we sleep ;) )

Sorry again, thanks for using singletracks!

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.