Shred’n Colorado

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author

New video of me and my buddy Max out in Golden and Boulder Colorado. visiting Apex trail, Betasso Preserve, and Valmont bike park. Also have a quick clip of local rider Michael Allen ripping a nice line through the slope style run at Valmont.

Enjoy

[flash=425,350:2xu7x3bu]https://www.youtube.com/v/18KtHRu-XNs[/flash:2xu7x3bu]

Great job on the video! It is nice to see you used stationary and pov shots. The standard GoPro pov videos get soooo boring after awhile!

"gar29" wrote

Great job on the video! It is nice to see you used stationary and pov shots. The standard GoPro pov videos get soooo boring after awhile!

Thank for the positive feedback. I agree on the pov shots it always seems like a lot of great riding and scenery is missed. But it does take a lot more effort to set up all the shots and editing. But I seem to enjoy it.
      Thanks again for the info on the sea otter classic. But unfortunately not able to make it maybe next year.

Very cool! Gotta love it here

"Funrover" wrote

Very cool! Gotta love it here

Thanks man, I am jealous that I don’t live out there. I can’t believe how sweet the valmont bike park is and I believe it’s funded by the city.

Nice edit. It is a lot of effort to make such video happen. Music is a bit too energetic as for my taste. But hey, it’s impossible to everybody like same music 😀

"stumpyfsr" wrote

Nice edit. It is a lot of effort to make such video happen. Music is a bit too energetic as for my taste. But hey, it’s impossible to everybody like same music 😀

Thanks I appreciate it. I wasn’t planning on using that song but I thought the sound effect matched so perfectly on the last crash scene. It just kept cracking me up so I went with it.

Another good video LongHaul. Good work.

"LongHaulBilly" wrote

[quote="stumpyfsr":2cbw0lpa]Nice edit. It is a lot of effort to make such video happen. Music is a bit too energetic as for my taste. But hey, it’s impossible to everybody like same music 😀

Thanks I appreciate it. I wasn’t planning on using that song but I thought the sound effect matched so perfectly on the last crash scene. It just kept cracking me up so I went with it.[/quote:2cbw0lpa]
      I couldn’t do any better. It’s just a personal taste in music and I thought I’d rather be honest in expressing my opinion then saying nothing. I’ve made a few videos myself using music that wouldn’t suit everybody.
      I hope to see more videos from you. It’s amazing what you do using just go pro and creativity

Viewing 8 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.