show of your MoJo.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

When I first started to ride in the early 90’s one f the mt bike magazines had a section that reader sent in pictures of little things that made their bike theirs. They called it "show of your MoJo"

Well, my kids gave me this and I knew it had a place on my bike.

That’s awesome! I’ve had some interesting things on my bikes before… not sure if I do now.

Probably the most unique component I have are these Dirty Dog Web Rotors:

Marilyn tags along. She gets pretty dirty sometimes, but she doesnt complain…I think she likes it. 😃

"brianW" wrote

When I first started to ride in the early 90’s one f the mt bike magazines had a section that reader sent in pictures of little things that made their bike theirs. They called it "show of your MoJo"

Well, my kids gave me this and I knew it had a place on my bike.

What is it with mountain bikers and Vader?

The guy I bought this bike from had him zip tied to the bars. I’ve since removed the bars, but I may move Vader back to his prominent front riding position.

Mainly as I’m interested in seeing if I can make a trail video with him in the foreground and put it all to Star Wars music. 😆

"AJ711" wrote

What is it with mountain bikers and Vader?

Mainly as I’m interested in seeing if I can make a trail video with him in the foreground and put it all to Star Wars music. 😆

Because deep down we all know mt biking is from the dark side of biking. I guess that makes us all Sith of the Trails.

"brianW" wrote

Because deep down we all know mt biking is from the dark side of biking. I guess that makes us all Sith of the Trails.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.