RE-newb…..brushing the dust off

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

OK so I’m 43 and still have my cannondale M800 (which is over 20 yrs old!!) long story short…. I just got done riding at patapsco valley MD (alot has changed for sure!!!) and I’m looking for some older dudes that still rip. I live in baltimore county and work in howard county….my brother and I were hoping we could hook up with some people to do some riding….lets ride, rip, shread, or do whatever it is they call it these days because the bike bug has bit me again!! BTW this site is awesome!!!! younger people are so lucky to be able to network and share resources on just about anything these days (it’s wisdom without expending alot of time and money) and I thank the people who created, operate, and maintain this site.. my brother and I are NONE whinning intermediate riders

Hey there!
      Welcome to the site

Welcome to the website man! Glad to have you along for the ride!

If you haven’t yet, you might want to try posting a thread to the Northeast forum to get ahold of some of the Maryland riders: viewforum.php?f=89

Thanx ill give that a try

To bad I don’t live closer. I’m 43 and have a 20 year old (1993) Trek Mountain Track 850. Just getting back into bicycling since I did BMX in the mid 80s and some road bikes in the early 90s (my parents gave me these bikes recently and they rode them When they were my age). I’m in Florida though.. I would have gotten into it sooner but I didn’t realize they had trails here. Outside of our water and beaches Florida is not known for outdoor activities.

Hey, another old timer. Welcome!

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.