Playing just outside of Denver

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Today was beautiful! Work was slow so I was sent home around 9:30…. I have the bike on the rack ready to go. I called up a buddy of mine to see if he was willing to ride and just barely got him. We parked at the bottom of Red Rocks Trail went up the road to the Amphitheater. Went down some stairs, then back down the road to Red Rocks Trail again. Took that over to Matthew Winters park. Rode down the hill to a different entrance of Red Rocks up to the mid point and down to lower Red Rocks Trail back to where the car was parked. Took a short stop and realized we both wanted to continue. Rode into Morrison to the bike path, then into Bear Creek Lake Park and around. Around the 2 golf courses and back to Morrison over to yet another Entrance Red Rocks Park up to the mid point… Again! Then back to the car and home. A few interesting points I fell (guess it was bound to happen at some point) and broke my camera and some punks in BMW wanted to start a fight or such with us "Fat Faggot Bikers" for some reason. It was really quite the entertaining ride today. Sorry I don’t have more pics!

Nice,

MB Action has a nice article, this month, about the Red Rocks area trails. Pretty nice, but they didn’t have any shots of the theatre. I own music that is live from there, but until now I’ve never seen it. Thanks 😃

Glad to help. My buddy has more pics on the way!

I went riding on 4/19 too! I finally got down to Lake Pueblo State Park! You’ve got to get down there; it is amazing! I cranked out 21 miles there yesterday, rode less than half of the trails, and never the same trail twice! What ever your style, it is there: easy flats for the novices, twisty flowy XC, rollercoasters, and everything from moderate to steep/challenging techy stuff. Seriously good stuff!

the pueblo reservoir is awesome, i mostly just head to the canyons and ride the tech stuff, i still havent done any of the XC loops but i hear thier fast and flowy.

also i didnt know you could go up to Red Rocks like that when thiers not a concert going on, im going to have to go up thier and check that out sometime, ive been thier for concerts but never when its empty like that.

anyways nice pics guys 😃

I still need to get to Pueblo for riding! Soon I hope, thanks for the pics.

Here is more from my buddy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9NQU8_j … r_embedded

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.