Picked my new bike up yesterday

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author

Trek Fuel EX 8. I love this thing, already put 10 road miles on it today after work. Cant wait to hit the trails as soon as they dry up. FATS here I come!

sweet looking ride WF!

Might have to break it in someplace besides FATS from all the rain in the last few weeks. I have not been on FATS for the last 4 weeks. Thats all right many other places to ride in the CSRA. Enjoy it and am sure i’LL SEE YOU OUT THERE.

Man, that bike is way too clean and shiny. Have fun fixing that.! 😆

Sweet looking machine, ENJOY! 😎

still waiting to ride my new bike also i am so amped….

"Mongoose" wrote

I am not a Trek fan, and I truly think they are over rated……..but that is a nice rig and I hope that you have many days of fun, fun, and more fun on it. Wishing you the best of riding brother! 😃

I do like the Trek Session more then all of the Treks!

I rode that same Trek before settling on my Haro. Although I won’t go as far as saying they’re over rated, I do feel I got a better price and better components on my bike. 😃

but whatever, if you’re happy with it; thats all that matters!

Nice rig…BUT! It is way too clean. I reccommend that you go get it as dirty as possible as it has been my experience tha MTB’s are happiest when they are dirty. Besides, you never get to know your bike as good until you have an intimate one on one cleaning session. ENJOY!

Attack life! It’s going to kill you anyway.
Viewing 7 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.