Permatex Ceramic Extreme Brake Parts Lubricant

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

I have been using this product since it was just released at a trade show here in Ontario. It is 100% synthetic and contains real ceramic solids for extreme performance. It’s purple, environmentally friendly, does not melt, most temperature resistant; also effective in preventing long bolt and sleeve seizing and galling. Excellent on rolling and sliding surfaces operating in wet or dry conditions from -65°F to 2800°F (-54°C to 1538°C). Resistant to corrosion and contaminants, it will not wash out. It is compatible with internal/external brake rubber and plastic hardware, including ethylene-propylene rubber.

That data comes from Permatex i use this stuff in all my bearings as well. Specially in the pivots of my rear suspension. It makes a massive difference in the amount of noise that the bike produces..The bikes run super silent no creaks or groans. I put a lot of hours on my equipment and this stuff really prevents component wear. And to top it all off it does not react with seals.

When it comes time to lube your bike if you can try to carefully pry the seals of one side of the bearings and add some of the lube in it…If you have an injector it makes your life easy…But the addition of this lube works great specially for that Sinister of yours….The lube really cusions the impacts…I did this for a friend that has a Heckler and an Enduro and it really helps make the suspension move easier.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.