Palmer Lake Colorado

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Does anyone know where to stay overnight in Palmer Lake? I am thinking of starting a bed and breakfast there and wonder if there would be any interest – near the trail head.

Cant help you with any detail’s,but I would deffiantly come out and support ya by using your facility if you get a bed and breakfast going out there.Nice idea.

Which trail head are you thinking of? Other than the New Santa Fe Trail, there really isn’t a lot of trail leading out of Palmer Lake.

I’m not aware of lodging in Palmer Lake, but you should be able to find something in Monument, which is just next door.

It is a very nice area, so I can understand why you would want to get something going there. I don’t know of anything that would motivate someone to stay the night there but hopefully you can come up with something. Good luck!

😃 That would be excellent, a couple of years back, my wife and I were going to ride the Pikes Peak Greenway Trail from Fountain to Greenland but hoped we could find a B&B or motel in Palmer Lake for a overnight/getaway stay. There was "one" B&B there but they were Extreemly Expensive 😮 So we bailed on the idea, if you build something in the area, I hope you can keep prices "semi-afforable".

We wish you success 😎

The Ondo’s
      Colorado Springs, CO.

Im semi familar with the area closer to monument. I’m wondering if you started one closer to mount herman. I hear there is some really good riding there. Sounds like a great idea. Keep me posted.

Gooch

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.